Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Learning Styles

In cluster 4 of Anita Woolfolk's textbook, Educational Psychology, there is a lot of information about learner differences and learning needs.  I am also taking Introduction to Special Ed this semester, so I found this chapter to really relate to what I am learning in my other class as well.  I particularly enjoyed reading about the different learning styles and preferences.  I found it interesting to read that younger students may not be the best judge of the style they learn best in.  I think in order to determine which learning style works best I think a teacher should make observations and notes about what he or she discovers about his or her students during teaching and when assessing their knowledge.  

Source: www.loving2learn.com

Check out this video that talks about the three main learning styles.



No comments:

Post a Comment