Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Final Thoughts

So the semester has finally come to a close...  I have learned a lot of valuable and interesting information that I will take with me and utilize in my future classroom.  It was great learning about all of the different theories of learning and research in childhood development.  Ideas like Vygotsky's zone of proximal development and Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligence are great theories that I plan in incorporating into my future classroom.  I have pushed myself to learn about new internet tools, technology, teaching strategies, theories, and ideas that I am very grateful for.  It has been a great experience and I am proud of the work that I have completed and finished.  You can hear some more about what I would like my future classroom to look like here.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment